Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
abber05 abber05 is offline

Default Using macro to do same task with different cells

I m new to Excel VBA, i have a worksheet in which i want to select
cells in a coloumn and then paste in a row. Then i again want to copy
next cells and paste then in next row. I m trying to use DO UNTI
LOOP, and using following code

Sub copypaste1()
1 Dim k,i
2 For i = 1 To 1520
3 Do Until i = 1520
4 k = (i + 8) + (6 * (i - 1)) '' k=9,16,23,30
5 Range("B(k):B(k+6)").Select
6 Selection.Copy
7 Range("F(i+6)").Select
8 Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteAll, Operation:=xlNone
SkipBlanks:= _
False, Transpose:=True
9 Loop
10 Next
End Sub

but at line 5, "Method 'Range' of object '_Global' failed" erro
appeared. I think there is some problem in the way i am selecting th
cell range, any soln

--
abber0
abber05's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2756