Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Fanatik Fanatik is offline

Default Running & maintaining macros remotely

Hi

I'm new to VBA, but learning fast with the help of the newsgroup.

The problem I have is that as my knowledge gets better, the macros I have
written are improved, however it is not practical to install the improved
macros on to all users' machines due to them being located all over the
country and their limited understanding of Excel preventing them importing
them.

So I was wondering if someone could tell me whether it is possible (and if
it is how) to enable it so that when users run a macro, instead of running
the macro installed it goes to a specified shared directory and runs the VB
file contained within it. That way any improvements I make will be available
to all users.

Many thanks in advance