Andy Pope

No need to be scared ;)

You should not need to install anything else.
The code can be copied from the page, just highlight the text and
CTRL+C. Use CTRL+V within a code module to paste code.

Jon also has some explanation of VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) on
his site.

If you get really lost post back.

Cheers
Andy

Siberian wrote:
Thanks, I suppose this will help me, but I'm totally new to VBA (don't
even know what it stands for) and so it looks a bit scary. Do I need to
install something else? Will I find the text that is written on this
page somewhere, and then edit it, or am I supposed to write it from
scratch?

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info