Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
DS DS is offline

Default Stupid, stupid question....

*blush*

Thanks Norman, turns out all my "F-keys" were disabled. Must have been the
kids... *ahem* Works perfectly now they're switched back on...

I'll get my coat...!

DS

"Norman Jones" wrote:

Hi DS,

Perhaps the F8 key on your home machine is not functioning - perhaps simply
stuck?

Select the Debug toolbar from the View | Toolbars menu. The Debug toolbar
includes a 'Step Into' button.

---
Regards,
Norman

"DS" wrote in message
Hi all, I'm hoping someone can assist with something that is SO
straightforward but is driving me nuts...!

On my work-pc, when I insert a break in a macro, I can then move from line
to line of the code by pressing F8 - the yellow highlight will then move
the next line, and that line will run. On my home pc, this doesn't happen,
and I can't find any setting to activate this feature! The yellow
highlight
appears on the next line to run, but it won't move on... I find this
feature
very useful when debugging and really could do with activating it...

Both pcs run Excel 2003.

Apologies for asking such a dumb question, but I'm officially At My Wit's
End here...

Cheers
DS