Barb Reinhardt

Jon Peltier has instructions on how to create a Dynamic Chart here and will
exclude the data for December until there is something in the field.

http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...umnChart1.html

If you want to have December displayed, but not plotted, you'll need to put
the NA function into that field. I'm sure there's a more elegant way to do
it and someone else can post it here.

"Avrilon" wrote in message
I have created an Area chart that shows January through December across

the
bottom axis. The chart shows data for each month. I have data entered

through
November, so the chart area should END at November, but it doesn't. It
gradually keeps tapering until it gets to December. I want it to STOP at
November. How can I change this? I have looked through all the options,

but
am missing it. Please help.

Thank you. :)

Avrilon