Victor

Morrigan,

Nice advice. I've tried your solution and it paritally worked.

In my situation there are possible 43 values that could make up one value.
Keep in mind not all 43 numbers would give me the total I want. It could be
20 numbers out of 43 or just 2.

So if you work it out, there are 2^43 possibilities altogether, i.e.
17,592,186,044,416.00 possiblities.

How long do I have to let solver run to find one possible solution ???? I've
left the my home computer (Athlon 1.9ghz) run all day but it still hasn't
found a solution.

Would you know a way to set up solver so it would find a solution quicker.
I've tried adding my contraints but it still hasn't found one solution.

Look forward to your response.

"Stephen" wrote:

It worked!! ;-)

Many thanks for all your help in this Morrigan!!