Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mikeburg[_32_] mikeburg[_32_] is offline

Default Syntax of hide/unhide personal.xls toggle

Help! In trying to come up with a macro to toggle the Personal.xl
workbook between hide & unhide, I can't seem to get the syntax correct
I have been working on the following but being so new, I am having
hard time referring to the workbook Personal.xls:

Private Sub HideUnHideWorksheet()
If Workbooks("Personal.xls").Sheet1.Visable = True Then
Workbooks("Personal.xls").Sheet1.Visable = False
Else
Workbooks("Personal.xls").Sheet1.Visable = True

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Please help keep it simple.
mikebur

--
mikebur
mikeburg's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2458