PW11111

Not sure what you mean.

ISERROR only seems to return True or False, or the default vaule (0) that
you assign it.

"aristotle" wrote:

Really? IF(ISERROR()) should only supress errors. Can you give me an
example of the data values that should present a count other than 0?

"PW11111" wrote:

Hi

It does now return 0 instead of #DIV/01 - however it has stoped counting the
Main Contractor - Builderswork string. In otherwords its now always 0.!

Any ideas?

Thanks for the help.

Phil

"PW11111" wrote:

Hi

I have the following formula -

=COUNTIF(StatusCheck, "Snag Item")/COUNTIF(ElementCount,"Main Contractor -
Builderswork")

StatusCheck and ElementCount are named ranges.

The formula works - however when nothing is entered on the spreadsheet (the
formula has nothing to count) it displays #DIV/01.

Is there anything I can add to the formula to stop this happening?

Any help would be great.

Cheers,

Phil