Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Baapi Baapi is offline

Default How to create Help Text?

But, Notepad contents can be edited by the users
and doesn't look too great - cosmetics is important
--
Baapi

"RB Smissaert" wrote:

How about using Notepad for this?
Seems it fits your requirements.

RBS

"Baapi" wrote in message
I want to create a help window which, the users of my Excel sheet refer to.

I should be able to change the Contents of this help window without
changing
the script (probably type this somewhere in another sheet).

I should be able to assign this to a button and with a click of which,
window should appear (no OK or cancel buttons, but the minimize, maximize
and
close icons should be displayed).

User should be able to swithch between the help window and the excel sheet
(I don't want my users to close the help window to use the Excel)

Thanks,
--
Baapi