Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
K Dales[_2_] K Dales[_2_] is offline

Default Pass Combo Values to an ODBC Parameter........

Possible and not terribly difficult.
Sample code below - with any needed substitutions could be put in the
ComboBox1_Change event procedu
With Worksheets("Sheet1").QueryTables(1)
.Parameters(1).SetParam xlConstant, ComboBox1.Value
.Refresh
End With
--
- K Dales

"Jonathan" wrote:

Is this possible???????

I have an ODBC report which I currently refresh with values passed from a
comebobox on s form to a cell on a worksheet from which the ODBC parameters
refresh the ODBC data on a second worksheet.

What I want to do is remove the need to have worksheets to store combobox
values to refresh an ODBC I want to pass the values direct thus removing the
need to have unecessary worksheets and speed up the report data refreshing -
does that make sense & is it relativly easy?

Tia

Jonathan