Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
-JEFF-[_2_] -JEFF-[_2_] is offline

Default how can I sort on the column selected by the user?

I query the user via a userform to select the heading (column) they want to
sort on. The userform returns a column. I need to sort everything from row
11 down based on the column selected. I have no problem selecting the cells
from A11 to the end, but I don't know the code to perform the sort. Will
somebody please help?

this is my code for the selecting the range that needs to be sorted
x = Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row
Range("A11", "AA" & x).Select

If the user selects "ORDER NUMBER" from the user form (column y), how do I
sort my range on column y?
-JEFF-