aristotle

Hi, this dhould do it...

=IF(ISERROR(COUNTIF(StatusCheck, "Snag Item")/COUNTIF(ElementCount,"Main
Contractor - Builderswork")),0,COUNTIF(StatusCheck, "Snag
Item")/COUNTIF(ElementCount,"Main Contractor - Builderswork"))

--
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a
habit.

"PW11111" wrote:

Hi

I have the following formula -

=COUNTIF(StatusCheck, "Snag Item")/COUNTIF(ElementCount,"Main Contractor -
Builderswork")

StatusCheck and ElementCount are named ranges.

The formula works - however when nothing is entered on the spreadsheet (the
formula has nothing to count) it displays #DIV/01.

Is there anything I can add to the formula to stop this happening?

Any help would be great.

Cheers,

Phil