Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default Range empty?

Hi Sige

I ran your sub on a test sheet using:

Cells(lngLastRow + 1, 15).Formula = _
"=IF(" & rLastRowCell.Address(0, 0) & "="""";"""";$D$1)"

and successfully entered your required formula.

Your local settings require the use of semi-colons whereas the corresponding
US/UK character is a a comma. Therefore, for my test purposes, I replaced
the two IF formula semi-colons with commas.

Of course, if the relevant column F cell is empty, your column O formula
will return an empty string and, although present, will not be visible

---
Regards,
Norman

"SIGE" wrote in message
Hi Norman,

You mean that I just have the show you what kind of formula should be
written ..?

=IF(F12="";"";$D$1)

HTH Sige

"NOSPAM" to be removed for direct mailing...