Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jonathan Jonathan is offline

Default Pass Combo Values to an ODBC Parameter........

Is this possible???????

I have an ODBC report which I currently refresh with values passed from a
comebobox on s form to a cell on a worksheet from which the ODBC parameters
refresh the ODBC data on a second worksheet.

What I want to do is remove the need to have worksheets to store combobox
values to refresh an ODBC I want to pass the values direct thus removing the
need to have unecessary worksheets and speed up the report data refreshing -
does that make sense & is it relativly easy?

Tia

Jonathan