Amanda

This doesn't allow me to show the four reps data? It stacks north and south
twice, or have I misunderstood?

Amanda

"bj" wrote:

Set up your data such that there are three rows (or columns) per month
have one row be your north, one be south and one be blank.
make a stacked column graph and set the width of the columns to 100 percent.

"Amanda" wrote:

Hi,

I have four pieces of data which I wish to stack in two columns, I can only
manage to create a graph with one colum containing all four pieces of data.

For example:
North
Rep1 - jan05 - feb05 - mar05 - etc
Rep2 - jan05 - feb05 - mar05 - etc

South
Rep3 - jan05 - feb05 - mar05 - etc
Rep4 - jan05 - feb05 - mar05 - etc

By month, I would like to see two columns, one containing north and one
containing south. (North is a stack of reps 1 & 2, south of reps 3 & 4).

I hope this makes sense, and someone can help me.

Thank you

Amanda