Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
titushanke[_3_] titushanke[_3_] is offline

Default Conditional Formatting type of operation

Hi Bernie,

thank you so much, you are awesome!!! You can't imainge how muc
headache this stupid conditional formatting had given me!

By the way, not that I want to press, but do you think you would have
"magical" solution to my other problem too?

http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?t=467476

Thanks for looking into it, should you have a moment. Hope to be abl
to provide some responses to this forum too, soon, not just ask dum
questions :-)

Thanks again and greetings from Florence, Italy,

Titus

--
titushank
titushanke's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1999