Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBs scripting for calling excel sreadsheet

Set oWB = workbooks.open Filename:=name_of_file
Application.Run "'" & oWb.Name & "'!Auto_Open"
oWb.Close SaveChanges:=False
Set oWB = Nothing

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Patrick" wrote in message
Hi every1!!

Not sure if this is the right section for this but here goes:

I want to right a vbs script that will call an excel template i created.
That template as an Auto_Open macros that needs to be executed.

Then i want to save that excel under diff name and close it.
All this needs to be invisible to user, so i dont need to visually see the
excel spreadsheet open up and everything..

Can this be done!!!

Thx in advance for any help you can provide me with..

PAtrick