Gord Dibben

Have you tried VLOOKUP?

You could have some VLOOKUP formulas on an "owner" sheet
pointing back to the data sheet to fill in the blanks.

You would enter the name of the house in a cell and adjacent cells would show
the info for that house only.

For more on VLOOKUP see Debra Dalgleish's site

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlFunctions02.html

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 10:55:08 -0700, Jaytee
wrote:

I have several rental properties. I get Guest Surveys, and list the name of a
house in column A, and the comment on the house in Column C. On a seperate
worksheet, I want to type in the name of a house in, lets say, A1, and
generate a list of comments from the first sheet that correspond to that
house name. Any help?