Ashish Mathur

If i have correctly understood your proble, you basically want to want to
list all the comments against that house number. This solution assumed that
youy want to get the result on the same sheet and not on a different one as
desired by you. Try this:

I assume tat your House numbers are in range A1:A7 and comments are in range
B12:B7

Suppose you enter the house number for which you want the comments in cell
A10, array enter (Ctrl+Shift+Enter) the following formula in cell B10 and
copy down

=IF(ISERROR(INDEX($A$1:$B$7,SMALL(IF($A$1:$A$7=$A$ 10,ROW($A$1:$A$7)),ROW(1:1)),2)),"",INDEX($A$1:$B$ 7,SMALL(IF($A$1:$A$7=$A$10,ROW($A$1:$A$7)),ROW(1:1 )),2))

This is not a perfect solution but just a workaround (your lists must start
from row 1

Hope this helps

Regards,

"Jaytee" wrote:

I have several rental properties. I get Guest Surveys, and list the name of a
house in column A, and the comment on the house in Column C. On a seperate
worksheet, I want to type in the name of a house in, lets say, A1, and
generate a list of comments from the first sheet that correspond to that
house name. Any help?