Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
AllanS AllanS is offline

Default CopyPicture only works second time

I have been able to narrow the problem a bit.
I have found out that I need to have the "destination" application
started first !?
If I start my workbook and press 'Copy to clipboard' and THEN start
word, and use Edit-Paste it does NOT work.
If I start Word first, then start my workbook and press 'Copy to
clipboard' and use Edit-Paste in Word then it DOES work.

And it has to be the "destination" application. I tried having my Excel
code start Word in the background, and that solved the problem, if I
copy to Word, but it doesn't work if I copy to PowerPoint...

Does anyone have a reasonable explanation for this behaviour?

Regards
Allan