Dave Peterson

To be clear. I don't know of a patch for excel.

Maybe there's one for AccPacc??????

Billy316 wrote:

When i checked the Accpac worksheets exported thru xl2000, the name was over
50 characters, sorry for the misunderstanding. I just want to know if there
is a patch or something that will increase that limit ?

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

You get 31 characters for a sheet name in xl2003 (through xl95???).

Maybe it's the name or the characters in the name causing trouble????

Billy316 wrote:

I have AccPacc exporting sheets to excel 2000 which worked ok before, but
when i try to export to excel 2003, it gives me an error because you cannot
put more than 20 or so characters in the Sheet name (Accpacc Exports names
the sheets with 20-30 characters.)

Any method to allow for more characters when renaming the sheets in excel
2003?

--

Dave Peterson

--