Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GSpline GSpline is offline

Default ControlTipText Questions

Think this answered my question. I have some labels & buttons that I wanted
to have ToolTips appear for but wanted to be able to change the delay for
these ToolTips to appear, as well as how these ToolTips looked.

Thanks,

Rich

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

Assume you mean tooltips on menus:

Not if you use built in capabilities I wouldn't think. The text is a
property - there is no object. The format of a control tip is a windows
setting (it also affects the formatting of comments).

Tom Ogilvy

"GSpline" wrote in message
Is it possible to change the format of the text displayed for a Control

Tip?
Basically, I would like to control the font, font color, background color,
how wide the ControlTipText window is (maybe with a wordwrap-like method).
Also, I want to change the delay for how long it takes for the text to

show
up. Is this possible?

Thanks,

Rich