Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
cmarch[_2_] cmarch[_2_] is offline

Default navigation macro freezes

I have an command button with code attached to move to a spot and
freeze the pane.

Private Sub NavigatetoSpot_Click()
'
' Go to Spot and freeze pane
'
' Go to last spot to ensure below title area
Application.Goto Reference:="AreaLast"
' Go to title area so it is showing in topleft
Application.Goto Reference:="Title"
' Go to one cell below title and freeze the pane
Application.Goto Reference:="FreezePaneSpot"
ActiveWindow.FreezePanes = True
End Sub

Problem is after the command button executes the code, I cannot move
with the cursor keys or execute the return macro. I have to click on a
cell with the mouse or hit escape button. Tried to repeat the go to
the FreezePaneSpot and still locked in position.

How do I fix this?
Thanks so much.
CMarch