Matt Lunn

You could use the code in a macro. Just make sure it's always run while your
display sheet is active. Let me know if you need any help with this.

Thanks,
Matt

"Jaytee" wrote:

Command Button, would that be through a macro?

"Matt Lunn" wrote:

Quick and dirty solution.....

Create a command button on the sheet you wish to display the comments on and
enter this code (change Sheet1 in the code to whatever the sheet name holding
all your data is)

Dim iLoop As Integer
Dim iReturnRow As Integer

iReturnRow = 1

Range("B:B").ClearContents

For i = 1 To WorksheetFunction.CountA(Worksheets("Sheet1").Rang e("A:A"))

If Cells(1, 1) = Worksheets("Sheet1").Cells(i, 1) Then

Cells(iReturnRow, 2) = Worksheets("Sheet1").Cells(i, 3)
iReturnRow = iReturnRow + 1
End If

Next i

HTH,
Matt

"Jaytee" wrote:

I actually did that on the appropriate page, but I'd also like to create a
"House Summary Page" in which the comment data and other scores are listed in
a printable format for the homeowner. What do you think?

"Bernie Deitrick" wrote:

Yes. Son't use a second sheet - simply apply a data filter to your first sheet, and show only the
comments that you are currently interested in.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Jaytee" wrote in message
I have several rental properties. I get Guest Surveys, and list the name of a
house in column A, and the comment on the house in Column C. On a seperate
worksheet, I want to type in the name of a house in, lets say, A1, and
generate a list of comments from the first sheet that correspond to that
house name. Any help?