Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul Hasell Paul Hasell is offline

Default Loading AxSpreadsheet from a .NET resource

Hi,

I'd like to be able to include my Excel templates (XML files) as resources
in the assembly rather than separate files only I can't find a method of
not strings so the only way I can think of is to extract the resource, save
to a temprary file, load and then delete the temporary file. I'd like to find
a more elegant solution if I can. Any ideas anyine?