GeorgeF

Hi All,
What a topic! Here we are trying to help each other, since there is
not one textbook encompassing all these questions/answers, and now we
are quibbling because someone is selling the answers. I've been to
Border's Book Store many times but have not found any literature on
Excel as detailed as the questions found on the Forum. As a rather
limited user but avid reader, I look at the Forum as an ever increasing
book of knowledge without an Index and with catch-all Chapter headings,
since so much is cross-threaded. Reading this book is a great pleasure
to see that someone, someplace at some time of day is looking at your
problem, perhaps understanding it, and offerring some thoughts, some
posssible dialog and eventually, a solution. Any one of these very
specific questions can be nothing more than one small, but important,
contribution to an overall Excel application for somebody, somewhere.
The fact that someone is selling a very few of these thoughts also
reflects on the weakness of his/her market because the Forum is
available to everyone. I did offer an answer to someone's question.
Even if they sold it, I don't want 10%. I think that we are all part
of a win-win group. GeorgeF

--
GeorgeF
GeorgeF's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24124