Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ckrogers ckrogers is offline

Default [Group] Workbook?

The macro was sorting a specific area of each worksheet and grouping must
have confused it.
Ungrouping them solved my problem. Thanks so much!
Cindy

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

If you look at the worksheet tabs at the bottom of the window, you'll see you
have multiple worksheets selected (or grouped).

You can right click on any of them and select Ungroup Sheets to, er, ungroup
them.

I'm not sure how that affected your macro, though.

ckrogers wrote:

I have several workbooks with multiple worksheets using the same macros. For
some reason, the macros are not working in one workbook. (They've been
working for months ... just suddenly stopped working in this one workbook.)

The only difference I notice is that this one particular workbook with the
problem opens with [Group] (in brackets) shown at the end of the workbook
name. I can't find out what this means using HELP.

Can someone please explain to me ... and also how I can "turn it off"?

Hopefully, that will solve my problem.

Thanks!!

Cindy

--