Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike Fogleman Mike Fogleman is offline

Default Help please?

My suggestion would be to manually scan the paper injury documents to a
folder, then insert them into the worksheet as an icon. The icon can be
sized to fit on a row and when double-clicked, will open up the full sized
document in probably Photo Editor. That way the scanned objects are not
stored in Excel, only an icon that links to it. Automating this in a macro
would require much more skill than I can offer, or this newsgroup would want
to tackle.
However, someone may want to prove me wrong.

Mike F

"Greg B" wrote in message
Thanks for the response, I never made it really clear as such. What I am
looking to do is for reports such as injury etc. I want to implement a
userform which asks for the basic information date of report what it is
for etc. Then I want to have that information stored on to a worksheet.
I am fine will all of the code for this but what I am trying to work out
is that I want to scan the particular report to the harddrive and have a
hyperlink to it. I wanted to have it go onto the workbook but I guess
that would make the program pretty bulky to run.

I hope this helps

Greg