Pete Petersen

Default Pivot Table combining multiple columns

I have 20 columns that contain the same information Column B through Column U

Column A Column B Column C Column D Column E
Name of Customer Printer 1 Printer 2 Printer 3 Printer 4

I want to combine all 20 columns to give me a count of items that are equal
in all the columns and have the ability to expand out to see the customers.

So in this case:
Column A Column B Column C Column D Column E
Joe Blow Epson 7600 Epson 4000 HP 5500 C80
Petey Pablo Epson 4000 Epson 9600 Epson X2 HP2000

I would see the following
Printers Count of Company
Epson 4000 2
Epson 7600 1