Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chad[_12_] Chad[_12_] is offline

Default Array of files

Hi

Thanks this works perfectly. I can now have as many email addresses as
I wish attaching a single file. I tried to alter the code to have an
array refer to the corresponding file in Col B so I can attach multiple
files but it has been failing. Is there something obviously wrong with
the code?

Thanks

Chad

Sub SendLotusNote()

' be sure to reference the Lotus Domino Objects, domobj.tlb
Dim objNotesSession As Object
Dim objNotesDatabase As Object
Dim objNotesDocument As Object
Dim objAttachment As Object
Dim objRichText As Object
Dim FullPath As String
Dim FileName As String
Dim Msg As String
Dim aryAddys()
Dim myAry()

Const EMBED_ATTACHMENT = 1454

Set objNotesSession = CreateObject("Notes.Notessession")
Set objNotesDatabase = objNotesSession.GetDatabase("*", "")
Call objNotesDatabase.OpenMail 'default mail database
If objNotesDatabase.IsOpen = False Then
MsgBox "Cannot connect to Lotus Notes."
Exit Sub
End If
Set objNotesDocument = objNotesDatabase.CreateDocument
Call objNotesDocument.ReplaceItemValue("Form", "Memo")
ActiveWorkbook.Save
'Following 2 lines holt code.
myAry = Range("B1:B100")
FullPath = myAry 'does not like this.
' FullPath = Range("A1").Value '(original C wks fine)
' assemble message
Set objRichText = objNotesDocument.CreateRichTextItem("Body")
Set objAttachment = objRichText.EmbedObject(EMBED_ATTACHMENT, "",
FullPath)
Msg = "Lotus Note sent from " & objNotesSession.CommonUserName
With objNotesDocument
.Subject = ""
.body = Msg
aryAddys = Range("B1:B100")
.SendTo = aryAddys
.SaveMessageOnSend = True ' save in Sent folder)
.Send (False)
End With

Set objNotesSession = Nothing
Set objNotesDatabase = Nothing