Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
vitality vitality is offline

Default Linkage data between two spreadsheets

hi all!

Can anyone help to solve the follow problem:

Spreadsheet A has the follow column:
-PartNo
-VendorCode
-Quantity

Spreadsheet B has
-PartNo
-PartName
-Unit Price

PartNo in both table are related and unique.
There are thousand of data in each spreadsheet. It is impossible to us
the if statement to join two tables, Also.. I understand it can us
Access to do it very easily, but I do not want to use Access... can
do it in Excel?

How can I join these two tables into one table, has all thos
information, as:
New spreadsheet
-PartNo
-VendorCode
-Quantity
-PartName
-Unit Price

Thank you very much for any suggestion.

Pls help... since I am not good at any macros or programming skills i
Excel, pls kindly explain in a little details as possible

--
vitalit
vitality's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2726