Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default VB Code Works Perfect...but Not when the File is Shared

Do you mean that the workbook is shared (tools|share workbook) or just that the
workbook is stored on a common share on a network?

====

I don't use Shared workbooks very much, but I wouldn't think the versions would
be too much of trouble.

Have you tried deleting a worksheet in a shared workbook?

It's one of the things that isn't allowed.

====
But I've never seen excel delete a workbook or worksheets from a file stored on
a shared drive. (But the highest version of xl we used was xl2k.)

I'd keep an eye out for user error.

TEAM wrote:

I am using Excel 2003 and those who are sharing and accessing this file
are using Excel 2002. Is that more likely to be the problem?

Thanks!!

--
TEAM
TEAM's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=22810