Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sami82[_5_] Sami82[_5_] is offline

Default list related files, select which to open form

Hi everyone!

I'm not even sure if this is possible, being that i am still fairly ne
to excel VB. I am trying to code a form where the user selects a vendor
then types in a claim number (or part of) and then presses ok. When th
ok button is pressed the files which correspond to the query are show
in the list box.

file format: <vendor Claim <claim number.xls

The user then selects the file from the drop down box and clicks th
open files button.

If someone could help me with this that would be great as I have loo
everywhere that i know of.

-- Sam

The form looks like this:
Vendor: _<drop_box_