Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kstalker[_41_] Kstalker[_41_] is offline

Default Copy two sheets

Thanks in advance for your thoughts Norman.

After looking into the areas you have highlighted I have one area tha
may be causing the issue.

The CSB_Daily_Summary sheet has copied no problem as has the Site Stat
excluding the values. The values are sourced form formulas and othe
sheets for the CSB_Daily_Summary sheet wheras they are sourced directl
from a seperate pivot table in the workbook for the Site Stats sheet.

Would this prevent the values copying? I have noticed that the initia
copy is not brining values across just the "NAME#" error with th
formula embedded.

Re the breaklink, I ran the code minus the breaklink and still the sam
outcome, although the size of the new workbook was larger. So this doe
not seem to be the issue

--
Kstalke
Kstalker's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2469