Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
stacy[_2_] stacy[_2_] is offline

Default Auto Sort Columns on Workbook Open

I am sure you are already getting tired of seeing my name in this
forum, huh?? :)

I must be doing something incorrectly... I have the following as a
smaller example of what I will be using. I copied the code, but it
didn't sort 'C' before 'D' when opened.

School School id Name
A 1 Angie
B 2 Barb
D 4 Maral
C 3 Brad

The theory is that user Brad has just entered a new school into the
sheet, saved it, and closed it. I would like "on open", the sheet to
notice that it is out of order, and place the 'C', and all subsequent
information to the right, after the 'B'... Make sense? Typically users
will go to the end of the sheet, and enter their infomation on a daily
basis, but when I open it to view, I would like it to all be sorted by
the school name... in this case A, B, C, D, etc..

Thanks again for any insight... I am sure I am missing something very
simple. (still very new to this)...