Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chris Chris is offline

Default VBA code to create "variable" worksheets within a workbook

I have a need for a user to be able to create a new worksheet that
essentially is the combination of two or more sheets already contained within
the workbook.

For instance, I have 100 sheets within a workbook (all formatting, columns,
rows are identical, but the data contained within is unique)...I want to be
able to create a user interface using VBA that allows a user to be able to
pick and choose any number of the 100 sheets available, hit the OK button and
VBA creates a new worksheet that adds up the data within the selected sheets.
The new worksheet would be a template of sorts and the code behind it would
just add various cells together and populate this new sheet.

Any thoughts or suggestions?
Thanks,
Chris