Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Scott J[_2_] Scott J[_2_] is offline

Default Listbox

Hi everyone,

I have a listbox on a userform, that I created from the control toolbox,
that appears when a user changes the selection on a combo box. I can get the
form to appear with the listbox when the combobox is changed, but I can't get
the list box to populate with the info. The data that populates the list box
is named with a dynamic range. If I put the listbox directly onto the
worksheet, I can get it to fill with the listrangefill property with code I
wrote, but when I put it onto the userform I can't get it to fill. I tried
changing the code to the rowsorce property but that didn't work for me. Can
someone provide the code I need to have the listbox fill when the user form
is opened?

Thanks,

Scott