Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
A A is offline

Default Formula Help Needed

I need to link two separate worksheet files together. One file is an order
sheet, in which I would type a product number and I want it to lookup the
product description from another file. The other file is a two column
spreadsheet, one column with product numbers and the other with product
descriptions. What I need is a formula that will lookup the description
based on the number I type. What formula would be best for this situation?
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!