Andy Pope

Select the chart and then use the menus Tools Options.
On the Chart tab of the dialog is a 'Plot visible cells only', which you
can uncheck.

Cheers
Andy

Svetlana wrote:
Hello,

I use Excel 2003.

I want to show people a chart from an Excel sheet on my computer.
These people will only come and watch what I show them on the monitor
but will not receive my Excel file.

The chart represents a pie with different percentages of prices listed
in a column. The column and the chart are on the same sheet.

It is okay if people see the chart (no prices on it, only percentages)
but I don't want them to see the column with the prices.

I tried to group or hide the coulumn with prices but as soon as do it
then the chart disappears.

Is there a simple way to have the column and the chart on the same
sheet and temporarily hide the column and keep the chart?

Thanks.

Sveta

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel