workfirst

I grouped them and then printed, choosing 2 sided, but they still came out
separately on one side of 2 pages....

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

I can't test itfor you but if you select both sheets (group) and hit the print button
is it working then?

Don't forget to ungroup

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"workfirst" wrote in message ...
Thanks Ron - my printer does support 2 sided printing. I chose that under
preferences as I usually do for 2 sided printing, however, it is printing
sheet 1 and then sheet 2 on a separate paper. I would like sheet 1 to be on
one side of the paper and sheet 2 on the other side. (Each are just a single
page in length.)
Is this possible?
Thanks,
workfirst

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi workfirst

This is a printer setting so if your printer not support this it will not work.

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"workfirst" wrote in message ...
I can't get the 2 sheets in the workbook to print out on both sides of a
printed sheet. I select "entire workbook" from print menu and "preferences"
to 2 sided paper, but it prints each sheet separately.
Using excel 2003 in Microsoft Office
Thanks!