Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default Copy two sheets

Hi Kristan,

(1) Which code line is highlighted when the error occurs?

(2) What value have you assigned to: 'currentReportFile'?

BTW, I would stronly suggest that you always put the statement:

Option Explicit

at the head of each module. Better still, in the VBE:

Tools | Options | Editor Tab | Check 'Require Variable Declaration

This will automatically insert the Option Explicit declaration into each
module.

For a detailed rationale of this suggestion, see Chip Pearson's:
' Using Variables (Properly) In VBA'

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/variables.htm

---
Regards,
Norman

"Kstalker" wrote in
message ...

Norman

Neither declared nor dimmed.... which I imagine is the issue. Am unsure
how to add.

The error is "runtime error 438 object dosen't support this
property or method"

Kristan

--
Kstalker