Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Shawn G. Shawn G. is offline

Default edit word doc

you wouldn't happen to have an explanple would you?

"Ed" wrote:

You'll have to set a library reference to the Word object library. Then,
when you set an object to your document, you can use the Word object model
references (line, paragraph, story, and so on) to manipulate the ranges and
text of a Word document from within Excel VBA.
Ed

"Shawn G." wrote in message
I need to open a word doc and insert cell values at the end of certain

lines
from within excel. I can get the file open but how do I control where the
text goes in the word application?

Thanks