Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
BorisS BorisS is offline

Default macro for clearing autofilter

I'm having a little trouble with part of a macro. Before running what I need
to run, I need to make sure the autofiler is clear (not turned off, just
clear of selections). I have the command
Selection.AutoFilter Field:="X"

in there 20 times for all the columns that are filtered right now. But I
noticed that if it gets to a column which is not part of the filter set and
tries to run this command on that column, it gives an error. Problem is that
I want to ensure that if another column is added to the filter set, that
column, too, is included in the macro set. Is there any way to basically say
"for all filtered columns on this sheet, clear out the filters" (again,
maintaining the filtering capability on all columns that have it, but just
setting the selections to "all" for each).

Thx.
--
Boris