Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Patrick Simonds Patrick Simonds is offline

Default Calendar problem

Thanks for the try, but that does not seem to work either.

"Patrick Molloy" wrote in message
Private Sub Calendar1_Click()
Dim date1 As Date
Dim date2 As Date
date1 = DateSerial(Calendar1.Year, Calendar1.Month, 1)
Do Until Weekday(date1, vbMonday) = 2
date1 = date1 + 1
Loop
date1 = date1 + 7 'set 2nd Tuesdaye
date2 = date1 + 14 '4th tuesday

Select Case Calendar1.Value
Case date1
Calendar2.Value = Calendar1.Value + 14
Calendar3.Value = Calendar1 + 28
Calendar4.Value = Calendar1.Value + 42
Case date2
Calendar2.Value = date1 + 28
Calendar3.Value = Calendar1 + 28
Calendar4.Value = Calendar2 + 28
Case Else

End Select

End Sub

"Patrick Simonds" wrote:

I have a dialog box which contains 4 Calendars. The 4 calendars are set
up
so that when you click on the 2nd or 4th Tuesday of the first calendar
the
other calendars would progressively show the next Tuesday which was 2
weeks
away, see code below.

It turns out that what I need to have happen, is that if I select the 2nd
Tuesday (say of September) on Calendar1 then Calendar2 should have the
4th
Tuesday of September selected, Calendar3 the second Tuesday of October
and
Calendar4 would display the 4th Tuesday of October. Of course if I had
started with the 4th Tuesday of September the I would need the 2nd
Tuesday
of October and so on.

So it is obvious my code can not do this, so does anyone have an idea how
might make this work?

Private Sub Calendar1_Click()

Calendar2 = Calendar1 + 14
Calendar3 = Calendar1 + 28