Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default Calendar problem

Hi Patrick,

It turns out that what I need to have happen, is that if I select the 2nd
Tuesday (say of September) on Calendar1 then Calendar2 should have the 4th
Tuesday of September selected, Calendar3 the second Tuesday of October and
Calendar4 would display the 4th Tuesday of October. Of course if I had
started with the 4th Tuesday of September the I would need the 2nd Tuesday
of October and so on.

Your code responded in precisely the above manner for me.

What dates were displayed in your dependent calendar controls?

---
Regards,
Norman

"Patrick Simonds" wrote in message
I have a dialog box which contains 4 Calendars. The 4 calendars are set up
so that when you click on the 2nd or 4th Tuesday of the first calendar the
other calendars would progressively show the next Tuesday which was 2 weeks
away, see code below.

It turns out that what I need to have happen, is that if I select the 2nd
Tuesday (say of September) on Calendar1 then Calendar2 should have the 4th
Tuesday of September selected, Calendar3 the second Tuesday of October and
Calendar4 would display the 4th Tuesday of October. Of course if I had
started with the 4th Tuesday of September the I would need the 2nd Tuesday
of October and so on.

So it is obvious my code can not do this, so does anyone have an idea how
I might make this work?

Private Sub Calendar1_Click()

Calendar2 = Calendar1 + 14
Calendar3 = Calendar1 + 28