Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Steved Steved is offline

Default Do not email sheet if nothing on it.

Hello Ron From Steved

Ron the file I emailed you last week.

Would you be so kind and have a look at it again.

Ok this is what I am asking and that is, take City (1) as an example
I have no values in cell B6 is it possible not to Email City (1) but email
the rest.

Thankyou.

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Which sub Steve ?
Can you post the link

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Steved" wrote in message ...
Hello from Steved

Ok I have Ron's email program which emails to seperate accounts.

My question is if on Cell B6 the cell has no values in it, is their away I
can instruct the program not to send that particular worksheet.

I have 10 worksheets sometimes only 8 off them need to be emailed.

Thankyou.