Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Craig[_21_] Craig[_21_] is offline

Default Trouble with Declaring Worksheets

Hi again.... I seem to keep having trouble declaring controls or worksheets
with the set command!
Here is my sample code, the Set iSheet Line errors-Object required '424',
what am I doing wrong?
the Activecell.offset(0,1).text is "Audits", which is a Worksheet.
Also how is my code... am I heading in the right direction... or can it be
tightened up a bit!

Thank... once again Craig

Private Sub Verify_Code_Click()
Dim iSheet As Worksheet
Dim iRange As Range
shVerification.Unprotect
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
If shVerification.Range("B1").Value = "Pass" Then
Audits.Range("B5").Value = "Yes"
ElseIf shVerification.Range("B1").Value = "Fail" Then
Audits.Range("B5").Value = "No"
shVerification.Activate
shVerification.Range("B3").Select
For x = 1 To 200
If ActiveCell.Value = 1 Then
Set iSheet = ActiveCell.Offset(0, 1).Text 'THIS IS
WHERE MY ERROR STARTS
Set iRange = ActiveCell.Offset(0, 2).Text
iSheet.Activate
iSheet.Range(iRange).Select
Set iSheet = Nothing
Set iRange = Nothing