Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mark Mark is offline

Default Select non-consecutive cells for deletion

I am trying to filter a large range of cells in a column for several
different values. If the values exist, the entire row should be deleted.
The problem is, across many cells in the range, if each cells is evaluated
and deleted one by one, the process can be very slow. I want to figure a way
to some how select or store all the cells in the range first and then delete
them in one go. How/is this possible? (Note: Since there are a number of
values that trigger the deletion, I don't think autofiltering is an option)