Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
WhiskyFudge WhiskyFudge is offline

Default Confusion with security

Thanks for your advice so far.

I started doing the lab as suggested with high hopes. However Exercise 1
Step 7: 'This time, the document opens without error, and the managed code
extension executes.' - No it doesn't! I still got the same error as befo

'The current .NET security policy does not permit My Work Bookmarks to run
from the folder .\My Work Bookmarks_bin\. Do Not change the security policy
in your computer. The .NET security policy is controlled by your
administrator or the developer who wrote the custom macros. You can still
edit and save the document. Contact your administrator or the author of this
document for further assistance.

Any advice?

I'm not determind to get some managed excel programming done, mostly because
I don't want to be beaten by it!