Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tushar Mehta Tushar Mehta is offline

Default Need help writing Excel macro to solve a cell in each row of a spreadsheet

In article ,
says...

I am trying to write an Excel macro to run solver in order to iterate a
solution for a cell in each row in a spreadsheet. Each row contains the
target, changing, and contraint cells. However, I have over 10,000 rows
that need to be iterated. The problem I'm having is getting the macro to
move to the next row after one has been solved. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Why don't you share the code you have for one row and someone should be
able to generalize it.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions